Inclusive Pedagogy Resources
- CNDLS, Georgetown University. Inclusive Teaching Resources.
- CNDLS, Georgetown University. Setting the Stage for Inclusive Classrooms and Difficult Discussions.
- CNDLS, Georgetown University. Difficult Discussions.
- CNDLS, Georgetown University. Teaching Well-Being.
- Chatelain, Marcia. How Universities Embolden White Nationalists. Chronicle of Higher Education. (Written by Georgetown History Professor Marcia Chatelain, this is both a critique of current academic practices and a set of suggestions for making the classroom and the university into more just, inclusive, and intellectually productive places.)
- Georgetown University. Diversity Resources on Campus.
- University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching. Responding to Difficult Moments.