Thanks for your interest in working with us! We currently have the following positions open at CNDLS:
The Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (CNDLS) at Georgetown University seeks a part-time undergraduate or graduate associate to support website editing and revision. Key responsibilities include:
• Update content for CNDLS’ websites, with occasional responsibility to create content (with support from CNDLS project team leads and Assistant Director).
• Proofread and edit content written by others before posting, including checking content for errors.
• Crop and enhance images as needed.
• Troubleshoot HTML and CSS display issues.
• Work with members of the Communications, Web Development and Web Design teams to execute web edits as needed.
• Other website or communication-related duties as required.
This is a maximum of 20 hours per week position beginning as soon as possible. Must be committed to working through the spring 2018 semester. To view requirements and qualifications and apply for this position, visit the HoyaWorks website and search for "Web Editor". A link to the full position description can be found here.
The Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (CNDLS) at Georgetown University seeks a Graphic Designer to support the creative representation of the Center, as well as the projects, programs, and services that CNDLS develops with Georgetown faculty, staff and students across campus.
The Graphic Designer works closely with the Communications Manager, a Development Team consisting of web developers and designers, and the Senior Leadership of the Center to design web and print creative materials to support the Center’s teaching and learning projects and initiatives and internal and external communications. S/he uses his/her creativity to design creative strategies for visualizing and communicating CNDLS’ core mission of innovation in the areas of teaching and learning at Georgetown University. Specific responsibilities of this position include:
• Designs, modifies, and creates unique graphics and other visual imagery for the web and print.
• Designs website and application interfaces.
• Produces drafts and mockups of visual concepts for communications, projects, and initiatives.
• Works with existing and design new layouts for CNDLS publications and reports.
• Designs print collateral materials for departmental and program-specific events.
• Designs media elements for video, including artwork and editing.
• Develops attainable timelines for production of products and liaise directly with professional printers to ensure delivery of impeccable product within established deadline.
To view requirements and qualifications and apply for this position, visit the job posting on the Georgetown employment website.